How To Edit An Existing Facebook Lead Form
Edit your lead forms
To edit a lead form, it must be saved as a draft. If the lead form is already published and you’d like to make changes to it, please see the section below on copying your lead forms.
To edit a lead form:
- Go to ad creation
- Choose lead generation as your ad objective and click Continue
- Select the Page that contains the lead form you want to edit.
- In the left-hand navigation, click Lead Form. Click on the form you’d like to edit. Remember, in order to edit an existing form, it will need to be saved as a draft. If your form is not saved as a draft, you will not see an option to edit it.
- Click Edit.
- Make your changes and click either Save draft or Finish form.
Copy your lead forms
It isn’t possible to edit a published lead ads form. Instead, you’ll want to duplicate an existing form, make your changes and save or publish the new version.
To edit a copy of a lead ads forms in Ads Manager:
- Go to your Ads Manager and create a new ad, select Lead generation, and set up the campaign and ad set. See full instructions for creating a new lead ad campaign.
- At the ad level, add text and images to your ad. We recommend providing more context than normal because you’ll be asking people to take a specific action. See more of our best practices for lead ads.
- Add a Call To Action button, and choose a Facebook pixel if you’re using one.
- In the Lead forms section, click on the lead form you want to copy and then click Duplicate.
- Give your form an updated name. Click through each page in the form making any necessary edits.
- When you’ve made all changes, navigate through your form preview to review your work.
- Click Finish Form.
Learn more about creating, managing and troubleshooting your lead ads.
It is not possible to edit an existing lead ads form, but you can use the following steps to edit a form in the draft, or make a copy of an existing lead and edit the copied version. Here’s how.